The Erskine Academy Class of 2018 will host a scrapbooking workshop to benefit Project Graduation on Saturday, March 3, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., in the Erskine cafeteria. Creative Memories consultant Mary Haskell will be there with how-to workshops, ideas, and materials to purchase. In addition, Kiwi Lane consultant Gail Pottle, Stampin’ Up consultant Jeannine Tarrio, Positively Wonderful Creations consultant Sheila Bacon, A Handmade Occasion consultant Jenny Hansen, and Thirty One consultant Cara Hanson will also be available to demonstrate various techniques and products. The cost of the event is $30 and includes lunch, snacks, and drinks. All participants will also receive a thank you gift for attending.
To register, please send your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and seating preference (i.e. names of other participants you’d prefer to sit with) along with the non-refundable fee of $30 to: Betsy Benner, c/o Erskine Academy, 309 Windsor Road, South China, ME, 04358. Checks should be made payable to Erskine Academy and registration information should be returned by February 26 to ensure a spot. For more information, please e-mail Betsy Benner at email@example.com.
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Erskine Academy announces school calendar change
- Tyler receives MPA principal’s award at Erskine
- Erskine girls team national winner
- Erskine Academy to host 8th grade open house
- Erskine class of 2018 to hold 5K in April
- Erskine Academy’s Winter Concert scheduled for December 20, 2017
- Erskine Academy to Host Trunk or Treat