Megan Marquis, a high school math teacher, has moved back to Maine and is seeking donations for chairs and tables so students have some place to sit in the classroom. If anyone has tables (farmer’s market style, wooden) or any amount of rust-free metal folding chairs, please drop them off at 37 Neck Road, China. You may contact her at email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Bar Harbor Bank & Trust kicks off second annual Holiday Toy Drive
- Knights of Columbus change the colors at Bar Harbor Bank and Trust
- China Food Pantry thanks community
- Proclamation for David Herard Day in China
- Roxanne Malley inducted as Lion
- Induction ceremony held for Erskine Leos
- Buy an extra turkey for the China Food Pantry
- Erskine Leos raise money for Camp Sunshine
- Theresa Plaisted presented with Boston Post Cane in 2019
- Mourners pay tribute to local community anchor