To the parents of RSU #12 students: Our school superintendent Howard Tuttle, as well as the districts finance and transportation committees, are working with local parents to organize bus transportation to Cony High School, in Augusta.
The proposed bus schedule would have morning and afternoon pick up points, beginning from Chelsea Elementary School, down Rte. 17 to Peaslee’s Quick Stop, Somerville Road and Rte. 105 (pending) and past Hussey’s General Store, up Rte. 105 to Cony High School.
The proposal would require 20 students to cover the cost of the bus. The cost would be approximately $350 per student a school year. This is less than $2 for the round-trip service. The cost would go down if there are more than 20 students. This is similar to that of Erskine Academy. The proposal for the Cony bus would require an upfront payment in full.
We are excited to get this bus service for our students. If you are interested or have additional questions please contact Toni Turner at 549-9024 or email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- St. Michael School students distribute over 200 baskets to community members in need
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- KHS September program presents story of trains
- Grace Academy receives school supplies from BHBT
- Students named to the University of Vermont dean’s list
- Local residents named to the Becker College dean’s list
- Ducks Unlimited to hold annual banquet
- Mitchell Caron graduates from Castleton University
- Students earn degrees from the University of Vermont
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney