The Seigars family, of Palermo, expresses its thanks to the community for supporting them in their efforts to raise funds for Jacob Seigars, a 14-year-old student at Erskine Academy, in South China. Jacob is fighting his second round battle with acute myeloid leukemia, which was first diagnosed in January 2018. Following his recovery from a bone marrow transplant in July 2018, the disease reappeared in January 2019. The spaghetti supper fundraiser was held on February 2.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Palermo Community Center to show Inhabit
- Palliative Players Present “End Game”
- Order Vidalias before the deadline
- Spring is here; Vidalia Onions are on sale!
- PALERMO: Window Dressers volunteers to provide demonstration
- Fundraiser planned for Jacob Seigars
- Dinner and a movie returns to Palermo Community Center
- First time champ
- Palermo scouts meet military medal of honor recipient
- Community garden seeks seed money grant