by Mary Grow
China selectmen have scheduled their second February meeting for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20, since the usual Monday meeting would fall on the Presidents’ Day holiday. The board meets in the town office.
On Monday, Feb. 19, the China town office and transfer station will be closed for the holiday.
- China welcomes new town manager
- China resident named new Maine State Police chief
- China bicentennial committee to bury time capsule
- Dennis Heath named new China town manager
- China TIF committee members get update on causeway, other projects
- China planners talk about procedures, ordinance changes
- China selectmen revisit causeway project, fire pond
- Ice out…boats in!
- Agenda for China TIF committee meeting
- CHINA: Hortons’ teen camp gets go ahead; Dollar General application judged incomplete