by Mary Grow
China selectmen have scheduled their second February meeting for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20, since the usual Monday meeting would fall on the Presidents’ Day holiday. The board meets in the town office.
On Monday, Feb. 19, the China town office and transfer station will be closed for the holiday.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Budget committee accepts proposal to assume advisory role in investment decisions
- Five questions, candidates on China’s November ballot
- TIF members hear about alewife restoration project
- Decisions postponed due to lack of quorum at planners’ meeting
- China projects to keep town crews busy
- China budget committee approves three spending measures to be on Nov. 6 ballot
- Three arrested in China car burglaries
- TIF committee continues discussion on purchase of Bailey property
- Three selectmen attend workshop with town manager
- Getting to know the China town manager