by Mary Grow
China selectmen have scheduled their second February meeting for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20, since the usual Monday meeting would fall on the Presidents’ Day holiday. The board meets in the town office.
On Monday, Feb. 19, the China town office and transfer station will be closed for the holiday.
- China selectmen prepare warrant for budget committee review
- CHINA: Town manager, selectmen set warrant for town meeting
- China planners to prepare a revised comprehensive plan
- CHINA: Selectmen schedule special meeting for budget workshop
- CHINA: Selectmen’s meeting to be preceded by RLF committee meeting
- CHINA: Varneys withdraw application for commercial gatherings; to explore other options
- VASSALBORO: Groups agree communications are good among agencies
- CHINA: Short agenda leads to variety of discussions
- Vassalboro Selectmen plan ahead; set holiday schedule, and town meeting date for June 4
- China Board to review Varney application, hold public hearing