The Jan. 22 China selectmen’s meeting, scheduled for 7 p.m., will be preceded by a 6:30 p.m. meeting of the Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) subcommittee of the Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Committee. Both meetings will be in the town office.
The RLF subcommittee is meeting to approve an agreement with the Kennebec Valley Council of Governments to administer China’s revolving loan fund. The fund uses money from China’s TIF program for small auxiliary loans to help start or expand local businesses.
The full TIF Committee is tentatively scheduled to meet Monday evening, Jan. 29.
- China welcomes new town manager
- China resident named new Maine State Police chief
- China bicentennial committee to bury time capsule
- Dennis Heath named new China town manager
- China TIF committee members get update on causeway, other projects
- China planners talk about procedures, ordinance changes
- China selectmen revisit causeway project, fire pond
- Ice out…boats in!
- Agenda for China TIF committee meeting
- CHINA: Hortons’ teen camp gets go ahead; Dollar General application judged incomplete