The Jan. 22 China selectmen’s meeting, scheduled for 7 p.m., will be preceded by a 6:30 p.m. meeting of the Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) subcommittee of the Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Committee. Both meetings will be in the town office.
The RLF subcommittee is meeting to approve an agreement with the Kennebec Valley Council of Governments to administer China’s revolving loan fund. The fund uses money from China’s TIF program for small auxiliary loans to help start or expand local businesses.
The full TIF Committee is tentatively scheduled to meet Monday evening, Jan. 29.
- China selectmen meeting change due to holiday
- China selectmen prepare warrant for budget committee review
- CHINA: Town manager, selectmen set warrant for town meeting
- China planners to prepare a revised comprehensive plan
- CHINA: Selectmen schedule special meeting for budget workshop
- CHINA: Varneys withdraw application for commercial gatherings; to explore other options
- VASSALBORO: Groups agree communications are good among agencies
- CHINA: Short agenda leads to variety of discussions
- Vassalboro Selectmen plan ahead; set holiday schedule, and town meeting date for June 4
- China Board to review Varney application, hold public hearing