Many local people attended the Vassalboro Senior Services Fair on May 23, the first event held at the newly-renovated St. Bridget’s Community Center, formerly the St. Bridget’s Catholic Church, on Main St., in North Vassalboro. An open house will be held Sunday, June 10 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
CORRECTION: This story previously stated the community center’s open house was on June 20. It is on Sunday, June 10. We apologize for the error.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Fishy Photo: Nice trout caught at “hush-hush” pond
- VCS holds new pavilion ribbon cutting
- Lizotte receives recognition
- New community center opens in Vassalboro
- Vassalboro Community School Principal Dianna Gram retires after 24 years
- Before/After School students tour SAPPI
- 47 Daisies’ mission to provide healthier food
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Vassalboro Senior Services Fair set for May 23