Southern Maine Association of Shakespearean Homeschoolers (SMASH) presents The Tempest by William Shakespeare. It will be performed in historic Cumston Hall at Monmouth Theater on Thursday, March 28, at 6:30 p.m., Friday, March 29, at 6:30 p.m., and a matinee Saturday, March 30, at 2 p.m. For tickets and information, please visit smashmaine.jimdo.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Deadline nears for film and video conference 2019
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Instructional coaching important part of RSU #18
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Local man’s latest adventure: Teaching in China
- Area Eagle Scouts perform over 6,000 hours of community work
- Keeping French heritage alive in central Maine
- Kathleen McCowan performed in Muhlenberg College’s fall dance showcase “Moving Stories”
- VCS JMG members pages for a day 2019
- Arts society to offer scholarships