Southern Maine Association of Shakespearean Homeschoolers (SMASH) is a small theater group comprised of home school families who come together from the far reaches of central Maine. This year, the group is celebrating its 25th anniversary with the play Much Ado About Nothing. Students have been meeting to rehearse every Monday and Friday since the new year.
The program was founded by Pastor Samuel Richards, of Winthrop.
Show times are on Thursday & Friday, March 22 & 23 at 6:30 p.m., with a matinée on Saturday, March 24 at 2 p.m. All shows are performed at historic Cumston Hall in downtown Monmouth, 796 Main Street.
- China Democratic Committee observes Earth Day Sunday, April 22, 2018
- KVCAP in need of volunteer drivers
- Melanie Clark receives MPA principals award
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- New England champion recognized
- Americans for America rally set for April 14 in Augusta
- First places on first try
- Benton Father/daughter dance
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Kennebec Historical Society’s presentation