The Sheepscot Lake Association annual meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 25, 7 p.m., at the Palermo Library on Route 3. The guest speaker will be Dennis Brown, a registered professional engineer with extensive hands-on experience with the design, construction and management of hydro-electric facilities. He is currently involved in studies of deteriorating water quality in Highland Lake, near Falmouth, and will give us some insight into the history of the alewife population in that lake. They will also be electing new board members, as well as renewing memberships. Please come show your support for Sheepscot Lake!
CORRECTION: Date for association meeting was previously listed as July 19. It should be Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Spring is here; Vidalia Onions are on sale!
- Local students inducted into NHS at “Virtual” High School
- PALERMO: Window Dressers volunteers to provide demonstration
- Local students named to fall dean’s list at Stonehill College
- Fundraiser planned for Jacob Seigars
- Dinner and a movie returns to Palermo Community Center
- First time champ
- Palermo scouts meet military medal of honor recipient
- Community garden seeks seed money grant
- Sheriff to speak on scams