The Sheepscot Lake Association annual meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 25, 7 p.m., at the Palermo Library on Route 3. The guest speaker will be Dennis Brown, a registered professional engineer with extensive hands-on experience with the design, construction and management of hydro-electric facilities. He is currently involved in studies of deteriorating water quality in Highland Lake, near Falmouth, and will give us some insight into the history of the alewife population in that lake. They will also be electing new board members, as well as renewing memberships. Please come show your support for Sheepscot Lake!
CORRECTION: Date for association meeting was previously listed as July 19. It should be Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- COMMUNITY COMMENTARY: Where is SLA getting their information?
- COMMUNITY COMMENTARY: Sheepscot Lake Association continues scientific monitoring of water quality
- Nelsons celebrate long family history with reunions
- Sheepscot Lake Association holds annual meeting
- Garbage Warrior tackles housing choices
- Last call for Jersey peaches!
- COMMUNITY COMMENTARY: No evidence that anadromous fish restoration would have negative impact on Sheepscot Lake
- Update on Sheepscot Lake dam opening
- Palermo Scout earns Eagle status
- Ride the bus with us to Bible school