The Rev. Kim Shrader was installed as Settled Pastor at Winslow Congregational Church on Sunday, October 14.
The church is noted for its passionate commitment to extending Christ’s welcome to everyone seeking a loving family, no matter their church background, political beliefs, race, sexual orientation, or family structure.
Formerly of Washington State and Colorado, Rev. Shrader also serves as pastor of Benton Falls Congregational Church, and is a meteorologist and CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) farmer, in Vassalboro, where her Pastor’s Produce farm supports a sustainable future.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Double winner
- Kathleen McCowan performed in Muhlenberg College’s fall dance showcase “Moving Stories”
- Winslow girl receives national award from HGHW
- John Veilleux is Winslow’s police officer of the year
- Hard work, determination keep Abigail Dudley plenty busy
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule
- Davis, Nicholson named chairman, vice chairman of Northern Light Inland Hospital board of directors
- Winslow teen wins preliminary round of video competition
- Vassalboro, Winslow: Before/After program receives gold recognition
- Winslow police drive nets food for local school pantries