The Central Maine Youth Hockey Hornets squirt team that captured the silver medal at the Turkey Shootout, in Auburn, last weekend. The Hornets defeated Bangor, 5-2, Casco Bay, 7-2, and Lewiston, 4-3, before falling in the title game against Auburn, 4-2. Team members include, front, Hunter Hallee. First row, left to right, Ben Foster, Anthony Eafrati, Hunter Hart-Gurtein, Tatum Doucette and Will Bourgeois. Middle row, Tyler Hanson, Dustin Bearce, Bjorn Brickett, Cam Dostie, Andrew Beckwith, Denny Martin, Garrett Card and Judson Thomas. Back, coaches Dan Bourgeois, Ryan Hallee and Dennis Martin. Photo courtesy of Jesse Beckwith
The Central Maine Youth Hockey Hornets squirt team goaltender Hunter Hallee, 10, of Rome, makes a spectacular glove save in the championship game vs. Auburn at the Turkey Shootout last weekend. He was chosen most valuable player of the game, along with one other game in the tourney. Other Hornets to garner MVP honors in other games were Tatum Doucette and Denny Martin. Contributed photo
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Central Maine Photography-sponsored Fairfield PAL soccer team
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Trying to get away
- Gaining some ground
- Football is in the air in central Maine – from youth to an old rivalry
- 2018 Senior Bulldogs girls soccer players
- Lawrence soccer seniors 2018
- 13th Annual Football Camp
- Area U18 girls capture title at international soccer tourney
- 8th annual Battle for Breast Cancer tourney raises over $34,000