Members of the Maine-ly Harmony women’s barbershop chorus celebrated 30 years of harmonizing and friendship on August 21 at the home of member Dee Dumais, in Auburn. Members hail from all over the state, singing the barbershop style of four-part harmony. Maine-ly Harmony is a chapter member of Harmony, Inc., which offers competitions, coaching and educational classes throughout the year. To book a performance, or to receive information about becoming a member of Maine-ly Harmony, call Nancie at 293-4778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- The 2020 census comes to central Maine
- Harvest Bucks bring Bonus Veggies
- BBBS introduces new board member
- Charlie & Son raises $2,200 for Children’s Miracle Network
- United Way of Mid-Maine’s annual Stuff the Bus event a great success
- Mid-Maine Chamber gift checks
- 50 years later: The Town Line staff and volunteer contributors recall July 20, 1969
- 30 years ago in The Town Line: Erskine Graduates 1989
- KBH announces college scholarship recipients
- Mid-Maine Chamber welcomes new marketing director