Members of the Maine-ly Harmony women’s barbershop chorus celebrated 30 years of harmonizing and friendship on August 21 at the home of member Dee Dumais, in Auburn. Members hail from all over the state, singing the barbershop style of four-part harmony. Maine-ly Harmony is a chapter member of Harmony, Inc., which offers competitions, coaching and educational classes throughout the year. To book a performance, or to receive information about becoming a member of Maine-ly Harmony, call Nancie at 293-4778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Grand Prix races slated for grades 2-5
- Kennebec Historical Society receives $5,000 trust grant
- It’s flu season 2019
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Showing of force
- Bird count seeks feeder watchers and field observers
- New inductees in the Maine Ski Hall of Fame 2019
- Tax relief payments coming to qualified homeowners
- Santa headed to central Maine, again, on Friday, November 29
- Fall Scouting Camporee brings out adventures, challenges with super hero theme