On Saturday, October 14, from 7 – 10 p.m., the Central Maine Square Dance Club will be holding its monthly square dance at the Waterville Junior High School, on Rte. 104, in Waterville. The caller for the evening will be Kip Moulton and the round dance cuer will be his wife Linda.
There will be early round dancing from 6:30 – 7 p.m., before the start of the square dance. As always the club encourages the general public to attend as spectators at no charge to see what fun can it is.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Davis, Nicholson named chairman, vice chairman of Northern Light Inland Hospital board of directors
- Vassalboro, Winslow: Before/After program receives gold recognition
- Fight the Freeze campaign to help local children to stay warm
- The curtain closes on a holiday tradition — but the memories will last forever following final performance after 17 years
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Kennebec retired educators provide necessities
- Annual Parade of Lights on tap for Friday
- Veterans Day observed locally
- Waterville’s Earl Smith publishes new book
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory