Colby-Sawyer College, in New London, New Hampshire, recognized 254 students for outstanding academic achievement during the 2017 fall semester. To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must achieve a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours in graded courses.
Ross Sirois, of Norridgewock, a member of the class of 2018, majoring in biology.
Haley Carver, of Sidney, a member of the class of 2020, majoring in sociology.
Chelsea Perry, of Oakland, a member of the class of 2021, majoring in business administration.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Where are they now? Oakland’s Nick Mayo integral part of Eastern Kentucky basketball
- Poulin earns Eagle status
- Shine-on Oakland Day benefits food pantry
- Oakland alumni to hold 98th reunion
- Maine Antique Tractor Club to hold festival
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Local students named to Clarkson University dean’s list spring 2018
- The many roles of RSU #18’s SROs
- Messalonskee Middle School students visit State House