Colby-Sawyer College, in New London, New Hampshire, recognized 254 students for outstanding academic achievement during the 2017 fall semester. To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must achieve a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours in graded courses.
Ross Sirois, of Norridgewock, a member of the class of 2018, majoring in biology.
Haley Carver, of Sidney, a member of the class of 2020, majoring in sociology.
Chelsea Perry, of Oakland, a member of the class of 2021, majoring in business administration.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Local students named to Clarkson University dean’s list spring 2018
- The many roles of RSU #18’s SROs
- Messalonskee Middle School students visit State House
- Godleski named to Genesee Community College Fall 2017 Provost’s List
- McKenzie Brunelle returns following intensive research project
- Knight enrolled at St. Lawrence University
- Saige Knight enrolled at St. Lawrence University
- Students named to the U. of Vermont dean’s list
- Oakfest under sunny skies