Taylar Lamontagne, of Waterville, has been named to Southern New Hampshire University’s fall 2017 president’s list, in Manchsester, New Hampshire. Eligibility for the President’s List requires that a student accumulate an academic grade point average (GPA) of 3.7-4.0 and earn 12 credits for the semester.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local youth meets favorite WWE star
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Waterville hosts regional Cal Ripken tourney
- Fallen law enforcement officers remembered
- Local fire chiefs cited
- New flag flies over First Baptist Church
- Mid-Maine Tech Center announces top seniors
- Waterville to host U12 baseball World Series in 2020
- Waterville art scholarship registrations now being accepted
- Battle of Maine set for March 24, 2018