For Your Health
(NAPSI)—Your health, wealth and happiness may be improved if you heed these three helpful hints to ease and enhance your life:
1. Studies show money effectively motivates weight loss. So many individuals, couples, friends, families and employee groups turn to HealthyWage.com—the leading provider of money-driven diet challenges. It provides cash prizes, social and expert support, tools, resources, and goal-setting and tracking technologies. Over 200,000 participants have collectively lost over 10 million pounds, earning over $5 million in cash prizes for their pound-shedding success.
2. Those ready to retire can avoid financial strife with the Amazon.com-listed book “20 Retirement Decisions You Need to Make Right Now.” It covers key financial decisions for the critical period transitioning from work to retirement. These decisions—many permanent—will affect your financial security for decades.
3. Excessive sweating—a serious medical condition called hyperhidrosis—affects approximately 4.8 percent of the population and can lead to serious practical, social and emotional consequences. The International Hyperhidrosis Society provides support, resources and expert perspective to those struggling with this condition and others who hate to sweat. Its website, www.SweatHelp.org, offers education; treatment, insurance, and clinical trial information; a physician finder; a useful award-winning blog; and sweat-management product discounts.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Rural Americans Face Greater Challenges In Accessing Cancer Care, According To New National Survey
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Dos And Don’ts For Managing High Blood Pressure During Cold And Flu Season
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Drink To Your Health
- FOR YOUR HEALTH – Kitchen Contamination: How To Keep Your Family Safe
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Innovative Technology Improves Patient Experience For Women Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Four Ideas For Health Care Planning In Retirement
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Saying Boo to cavities this Halloween
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Healthy Air, Healthy Home
- FOR YOUR HEALTH – Tips For Tailgating: Add A Little Healthy Balance
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Small Moments Make a Big Difference