For Your Health
(NAPSI)—Your health, wealth and happiness may be improved if you heed these three helpful hints to ease and enhance your life:
1. Studies show money effectively motivates weight loss. So many individuals, couples, friends, families and employee groups turn to HealthyWage.com—the leading provider of money-driven diet challenges. It provides cash prizes, social and expert support, tools, resources, and goal-setting and tracking technologies. Over 200,000 participants have collectively lost over 10 million pounds, earning over $5 million in cash prizes for their pound-shedding success.
2. Those ready to retire can avoid financial strife with the Amazon.com-listed book “20 Retirement Decisions You Need to Make Right Now.” It covers key financial decisions for the critical period transitioning from work to retirement. These decisions—many permanent—will affect your financial security for decades.
3. Excessive sweating—a serious medical condition called hyperhidrosis—affects approximately 4.8 percent of the population and can lead to serious practical, social and emotional consequences. The International Hyperhidrosis Society provides support, resources and expert perspective to those struggling with this condition and others who hate to sweat. Its website, www.SweatHelp.org, offers education; treatment, insurance, and clinical trial information; a physician finder; a useful award-winning blog; and sweat-management product discounts.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Release, Refresh, Reset
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: What To Do When The ‘Lice Letter’ Comes Home
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Americans Overwhelmingly Reject Insurers’ Efforts To Deny Patients Coverage
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Why Won’t My Ankle Sprain Heal?
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Struggling With Addiction? Tips On Finding Quality Treatment
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Ending the Tragedy of ‘Family Fire’
- Parents Hold The Key To Reducing Underage Drinking
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Five Senior Health Myths
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Protect Your Health By Protecting Your Retirement Savings
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Is Your Sunscreen Harming The Reefs and Your Health?