For Your Health
(NAPSI)—Your health, wealth and happiness may be improved if you heed these three helpful hints to ease and enhance your life:
1. Studies show money effectively motivates weight loss. So many individuals, couples, friends, families and employee groups turn to HealthyWage.com—the leading provider of money-driven diet challenges. It provides cash prizes, social and expert support, tools, resources, and goal-setting and tracking technologies. Over 200,000 participants have collectively lost over 10 million pounds, earning over $5 million in cash prizes for their pound-shedding success.
2. Those ready to retire can avoid financial strife with the Amazon.com-listed book “20 Retirement Decisions You Need to Make Right Now.” It covers key financial decisions for the critical period transitioning from work to retirement. These decisions—many permanent—will affect your financial security for decades.
3. Excessive sweating—a serious medical condition called hyperhidrosis—affects approximately 4.8 percent of the population and can lead to serious practical, social and emotional consequences. The International Hyperhidrosis Society provides support, resources and expert perspective to those struggling with this condition and others who hate to sweat. Its website, www.SweatHelp.org, offers education; treatment, insurance, and clinical trial information; a physician finder; a useful award-winning blog; and sweat-management product discounts.
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Top Five Tips To Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Tackling Depression Can Lead To A Happier New Year
- For Your Health: Older People Improve Life For Others And Themselves
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: New Guidelines Mean More Americans Have High Blood Pressure—You Could Be One Of Them
- For Your Health: What You Should Know About Vaccines
- For Your Health – Surprising Perks Of Your Medicare Plan
- Help For People With Problem Perspiration
- Give The Gift Of Music For The Present Of A Lifetime
- Get Back On Your Feet—Tips For Running At Any Age
- Five Myths And Facts About Cholesterol