China’s Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Committee canceled the meeting scheduled for Oct. 10. The committee’s next meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday evening, Nov. 9, in the town office. Updated plans for improved boating and fishing access at the head of China Lake’s east basin will be a major agenda agenda item. A question on China’s Nov. 8 local ballot asks voters to appropriate funds to buy a parcel of land as part of the project.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China throws retirement party for town manager
- LakeSmart on China Lake now ready for inspections
- China special meeting needed to settle final fiscal bills
- China bridge contract awarded to local contractor
- Road work scheduled in China
- Gifted Sisters
- Robbery at Bar Harbor Bank & Trust in South China
- China town manager retires after 22 years service
- China selectmen revisit fire pond issue
- China resident sworn in as new state police chief