The Town Line newspaper, a nonprofit committed to serving area communities, has been selected as a beneficiary of the Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program for the month of February.
The Hannaford Reusable Bag Program launched in October 2015 and is designed to support local nonprofits through the sale of the reusable Cause bags.
The Town Line was selected by Hannaford store leadership as the February beneficiary of the program at the South China Hannaford store. For every reusable Cause bag purchased at the South China Hannaford during February 2018, The Town Line will receive a $1 donation.
Founded in 1989, and based in South China, The Town Line’s vision is to enhance the quality of life, to create a vibrant rural community connecting area towns, organizations and individuals through communication, education, and public dialogue. It is also The Town Line’s mission to build good community relations, and publish a weekly, non-partisan and balanced newspaper.
Managing editor Roland Hallee expressed delight in being chosen: “With the help of Hannaford, we can continue in our goal to provide area towns with a quality weekly newspaper that is both informational and educational to its citizens, and at the same time, help in our never-ending challenge of raising the funds to continue in our mission.”
- Godleski named to Genesee Community College Fall 2017 Provost’s List
- Andrew Browne makes dean’s list
- Scrapbooking workshop at Erskine Academy
- Start seeds at the Palermo Community Center
- Palermo Food Pantry to reschedule when schools close
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters receives grant from local bank
- Erskine Academy to host 8th grade open house
- Erskine class of 2018 to hold 5K in April
- Vassalboro Fishing derby results
- Maine’s native wildflowers come to Vassalboro School