The Town Line newspaper, a nonprofit committed to serving area communities, has been selected as a beneficiary of the Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program for the month of February.
The Hannaford Reusable Bag Program launched in October 2015 and is designed to support local nonprofits through the sale of the reusable Cause bags.
The Town Line was selected by Hannaford store leadership as the February beneficiary of the program at the South China Hannaford store. For every reusable Cause bag purchased at the South China Hannaford during February 2018, The Town Line will receive a $1 donation.
Founded in 1989, and based in South China, The Town Line’s vision is to enhance the quality of life, to create a vibrant rural community connecting area towns, organizations and individuals through communication, education, and public dialogue. It is also The Town Line’s mission to build good community relations, and publish a weekly, non-partisan and balanced newspaper.
Managing editor Roland Hallee expressed delight in being chosen: “With the help of Hannaford, we can continue in our goal to provide area towns with a quality weekly newspaper that is both informational and educational to its citizens, and at the same time, help in our never-ending challenge of raising the funds to continue in our mission.”
- Fishy photo: Hunter scores!
- China Post Office food drive a success
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jefferson Food Pantry thanks community
- China for a Lifetime Committee official 2017 survey results
- Square dancers engage in workshops
- CHINA: Thurston Park committee to sponsor photo contest
- Maine-ly Harmony elects officers
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Cpl. Eugene Cole’s wife leads a charge for community