On April 1, AFC completed the acquisition of the fuel/propane and service segments of J&S Oil, Inc., of Manchester.
“We have a tremendous amount of respect for what the J&S team has built over the years. They have been a trusted member of the Augusta and Winslow communities and we intend to carry on that legacy,” assured Marc V. Lacasse, AFC President and CEO. “We are very excited to begin working with the excellent staff and wonderful customers that J&S has created relationships with over the last 44 years.”
J&S offices on Western Avenue, in Manchester, and Augusta Road, in Winslow, will continue to operate as usual with the same staff customers have come to know and trust over the years. AFC also operates their main office on Northern Avenue, in Augusta, and a satellite office on Mutton Lane, in Clinton.
AFC has served the greater Augusta area since 1888. Their mission is to provide the best home and commercial comfort solutions with a professionalism and reliability that is unmatched. They currently deliver oil, kerosene, propane and commercial fuel products and provide heating, plumbing, cooling and electrical services and installations – 24/7/365 – to Central Maine. More information can be found at afccomfort.com.
- Ranked choice voting explained, along with summary of people’s veto of RCV
- RSU #18 2018 budget hearing scheduled
- Julia candidate for Senate District #15 seat
- Vassalboro board of appeals gives farm stand go ahead
- Vassalboro auditor happy with town finances, but not the school’s
- China welcomes new town manager
- China resident named new Maine State Police chief
- China bicentennial committee to bury time capsule
- Cpl. Eugene Cole’s wife leads a charge for community
- Dennis Heath named new China town manager