On April 1, AFC completed the acquisition of the fuel/propane and service segments of J&S Oil, Inc., of Manchester.
“We have a tremendous amount of respect for what the J&S team has built over the years. They have been a trusted member of the Augusta and Winslow communities and we intend to carry on that legacy,” assured Marc V. Lacasse, AFC President and CEO. “We are very excited to begin working with the excellent staff and wonderful customers that J&S has created relationships with over the last 44 years.”
J&S offices on Western Avenue, in Manchester, and Augusta Road, in Winslow, will continue to operate as usual with the same staff customers have come to know and trust over the years. AFC also operates their main office on Northern Avenue, in Augusta, and a satellite office on Mutton Lane, in Clinton.
AFC has served the greater Augusta area since 1888. Their mission is to provide the best home and commercial comfort solutions with a professionalism and reliability that is unmatched. They currently deliver oil, kerosene, propane and commercial fuel products and provide heating, plumbing, cooling and electrical services and installations – 24/7/365 – to Central Maine. More information can be found at afccomfort.com.
- Vassalboro selectmen to hear about LED lights; ARI update; department heads for budget discussions
- China selectmen meeting change due to holiday
- VASSALBORO: Planners approve two permit applications
- VASSALBORO: Town’s reserve funds likely not affected by stock market fluctuations
- China selectmen prepare warrant for budget committee review
- Branch Mills Dam project update
- CHINA: Town manager, selectmen set warrant for town meeting
- VASSALBORO: VBA to host ice fishing derby, indoor mountain bike races
- VASSALBORO: Selectmen to bid out new alewives harvest contract
- China planners to prepare a revised comprehensive plan