The following students have been named to the dean’s list at the University of New Hampshire, in Durham, New Hampshire, for the spring 2018 semester.
Taylor Ferguson, of Sidney, with high honors; Matthew Murray, of Augusta, with high honors; Michaela Hinckley-Gordon, of Benton, with high honors; Luke Violette, of Waterville, with Highest Honors; Sarah Wildes, of Winslow, with highest honors; Kyle McLain, of Fairfield, with highest honors; Samantha Mestieri, of Fairfield, with honors; Carly LaRochelle, of Fairfield, with highest honors; Jessica Hosea, of Oakland, with highest honors; Hannah Duperry, of Oakland, with highest honors; Adam Turcotte, of Cornville, with high honors; and Adam Bovie, of Vassalboro, with honors.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Erskine’s Field Service club to hold craft fair
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Gordon graduates at the University of Minnesota Crookston
- Cony graduate completes basic training
- Sen. Collins visits Winslow McDonald’s in support of local schools
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- 8th annual Battle for Breast Cancer tourney raises over $34,000
- Palermo School third trimester honor roll 2018