The citizens of the Town of Unity have expressed interest in opening a green cemetery. Therefore, the Unity Cemetery Committee has arranged to show, “A Will for the Woods,” an award-winning documentary about green burials. The presentation will take place at the Unity College Center for Performing Arts on February 8, at 6 p.m. Admission is free. All are welcome to attend. A snow date has been set aside for February 15, at the same time.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Unity Rotary Club taking fruit orders as fundraiser
- Last call for Common Ground Country Fair poster contest
- Unity College graduates six deputy game wardens
- Michael Womersley to speak at SRLT meeting
- MOFGA to Host 41st Annual Common Ground Country Fair
- Woodland owners to hear speakers at fair
- What you should know about boundary surveys featured at SRLT monthly program
- What’s the “Buzz about Bees”?
- Program on invasive plants set in Unity
- Learn about new trails in Unity