The following local students graduated from the University of New Hampshire, in Durham, New Hampshire, during the commencement ceremony.
Julie Arbour, of Augusta, earned a BS in nursing.
Maxwell Brown, of Waterville, earned a BA in Spanish.
Sydney Crogan, of Winslow, earned a BS in business administration: marketing.
Leah Caverly, of Clinton, earned a BS in sustainable agriculture and food systems.
Maxwell Kenney, of Fairfield, earned a BSENVE in environmental engineering: municipal, Cum Laude.
Jacob Withee, of Norridgewock, earned an MS in zoology.
Kallie Buzzell, of Oakland, earned a BS in nutrition and wellness.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Area students earn dean’s list at University of Maine
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Nine area students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- Local students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- Area Students Enroll at Colby College 2018
- Area students on dean’s list at UNH
- Husson University announces spring honors
- Local students graduate from Bates College
- Local students on UNH honors list
- Celebrating 30 years of private practice in physical therapy