Bill Pullen, owner of Freddie’s Service Center, Rte. 32, in East Vassalboro, built this Christmas tree from old tire rims, a steering wheel, alternator, plug wires, chains, tools, etc., and, of course, a fan for the tree top. Do you have an unusual Christmas tree? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sew for a Cause group gears back up for winter sessions
- Local residents named to the Becker College dean’s list
- Invasive Plants 101 workshop, held in China, well attended
- 2019 Webber Pond Association takes on three controversial issues
- After 200 years, alewives set to return to China Lake
- ARI and Ladd Dam fishway update August 2019
- Vassalboro American Legion recognizes volunteer, donates to FD
- Lake Association Annual Meetings 2019
- Local production to benefit The Town Line
- Play in Vassalboro to benefit The Town Line newspaper