The Vassalboro Historical Society will hold its annual meeting and potluck supper at the Grange Hall on Main Street in East Vassalboro, on Thursday September 21, at 6 p.m. The program will feature Pearley Lachance of Winslow, speaking on real-life superheroes – World War II Veterans from Vassalboro and Central Maine.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Selectmen choose to ditch single-sort recycling; instead, put all in trash compactor
- Vassalboro town manager new MMA president
- Manager directed to continue talks with CMP over LED street lighting
- Old items, new one, on selectmen’s agenda
- Vassalboro revised lease sent to historical society
- Vassalboro town manager incoming MMA president
- Law enforcement tops selectmen’s agenda
- School board members continue information sharing
- Relations among town departments seem to be running smoothly
- Agreement approved with Hussey Communications to expand wireless internet