The annual meeting of the Vassalboro Public Library Association will be held on Wednesday, April 17, at 6 p.m. The public is welcome to attend this meeting. If you are interested in joining the association, dues are $10 for an individual and $20 for a family. Please contact the library for more information at 923-3233.
Maine Author Laurie Graves will be at the Vassalboro Public Library on Wednesday, April 17, at 2 p.m. Laurie will be reading from the her book Library Lost on the topic of “Heroes and Villains. Library Lost is the second book in The Great Library Series. She will offer a sneak preview of the third book in the series as well.
Books will be available to purchase and she will sign books as well. This program is free and open to the public. If you have questions please contact the Vassalboro Public Library at 923-3233.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- After 200 years, alewives set to return to China Lake
- ARI and Ladd Dam fishway update August 2019
- Vassalboro American Legion recognizes volunteer, donates to FD
- Lake Association Annual Meetings 2019
- Local production to benefit The Town Line
- Play in Vassalboro to benefit The Town Line newspaper
- An inside look at local volunteer fire departments
- Vassalboro Business Association announces scholarship recipients
- Retired principal honored at Vassalboro town meeting
- The Town Line reporter Mary Grow receives Spirit of America award