The Vassalboro Community Christmas Tree Lighting will be held on Friday, December 2, at 6 p.m., at the Olde Mill, in North Vassalboro.
Join Santa as he lights the tree, sings a few carol favorites, and enjoys cookies made by Heavenly Delights Bakery, and hot chocolate. The Girls and Boys Scouting delegations will serve.
Santa would love to hear directly from children about what they need. Parents, bring your camera for that perfect moment! Sponsored by Ray Breton, the Vassalboro Business Association, and Maine Savings FCU.
Spirit of Christmas Craft, Food, & Vendor Fair
Foods, Crafts, Slightly Used Items, Children’s Craft Area & Lunch! At the Vassalboro Grange Hall, Saturday, December 3, from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. 923-3412 for more info. Sponsored by Friend’s Meeting of Vassalboro.
Breakfast with Santa!
Vassalboro Community School is hosting a “Breakfast with Santa”on Saturday December 3, from 8 – 10 a.m. The cost is $5 per person and includes breakfast, crafts, and a picture with Santa!
There will also be an opportunity for children to purchase and wrap small gifts for loved ones in the “Santa’s Workshop!” This event is sponsored by the VCS PTO.
The Polar Express, The Movie
December 9 at 6 p.m., at VCS. Free Admission.
Pajamas and robes welcome.
For added fun purchase a golden ticket and silver bell while having your picture taken then enjoy a hot cocoa and cookie all for $3. Other drinks and snacks will also be for sale. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Sponsored by the VCS PTO.
The Big Christmas Craft Show
December 10 & 11 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., at the Olde Mill. This fair benefits local needs. Call 649-9397 for more information. Organized by Linda Ellis.
Hemphill’s Holiday Parade
Sunday, December 18, at noon. Come enjoy the fun! Call 872-7964 for more info.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro revised lease sent to historical society
- Vassalboro town manager incoming MMA president
- Law enforcement tops selectmen’s agenda
- School board members continue information sharing
- Relations among town departments seem to be running smoothly
- Agreement approved with Hussey Communications to expand wireless internet
- Planners approve camp expansion on Webber Pond
- Selectmen to open bids on tax-acquired lot; review emergency services, police
- Vassalboro selectmen postpone business due to chairman’s absence
- Better communication between agencies topic of Vassalboro selectmen’s meeting