by Mary Grow
Vassalboro selectmen are scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 14, with an agenda that includes discussions with Codes Officer Richard Dolby.
Dolby has drafted revisions to the Building Permit Ordinance (last revised in 2012), which need selectmen’s review and ultimate approval by voters. He is also scheduled to talk about two ongoing violations of town land use ordinances.
Other items on the Dec. 14 agenda are final action to sell a foreclosed-upon subdivision on Ilona Drive, a report on the cost of mailing town meeting notices to voters, discussion of solid waste disposal and cemetery maintenance and a preliminary schedule for selectmen’s and budget committee deliberations in preparation for the June 2018 annual town meeting.
Vassalboro selectmen’s meetings are held in the town office meeting room and are open to the public.
- Vassalboro: Planners approve new business, home
- Vassalboro: Residents hear update on ARI from speakers
- Vassalboro selectmen’s meeting canceled; rescheduled to December 14
- Garage expansion OK’d by Vassalboro planners
- Vassalboro: Bad idea becomes good idea to school board members
- VASSALBORO: Selectmen OK talks with potential subdivision buyer
- Vassalboro: Garage expansion, doggie day care approved by planners
- Vassalboro: Melrose wins three-way race for vacant seat
- CHINA: Belanger, MacFarland, Mills-Stevens win seats
- Three candidates vie for vacant selectman’s seat in Vassalboro