The Vassalboro Business Association recently awarded scholarships.
Megan Lemieux, daughter of Richard and Deb Lemieux, will receive a $1,000 scholarship. Megan is going to Unity College, majoring in biology.
Kassie Nadeau, daughter of Andrew and Christine Nadeau, will receive a $500 scholarship. Kassie will be attending the University of Maine at Orono, majoring in biology with a concentration in pre-med.
Both recipients attended Erskine Academy, in South China, and have extensive experience in volunteerism.
Submitted by Linda Titus VBA President
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Erskine, Lawrence in 2019 tournament action
- Travis Mills to deliver Unity College 2019 commencement address
- Local students named to dean’s list at RIT
- Instructional coaching important part of RSU #18
- Carrabec High School 2018-’19 second quarter honors
- Nine area students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- Students named to the University of Vermont dean’s list
- Local students named to fall dean’s list at Stonehill College
- SNHU announces fall 2018 president’s list