The Vassalboro Business Association recently awarded scholarships.
Megan Lemieux, daughter of Richard and Deb Lemieux, will receive a $1,000 scholarship. Megan is going to Unity College, majoring in biology.
Kassie Nadeau, daughter of Andrew and Christine Nadeau, will receive a $500 scholarship. Kassie will be attending the University of Maine at Orono, majoring in biology with a concentration in pre-med.
Both recipients attended Erskine Academy, in South China, and have extensive experience in volunteerism.
Submitted by Linda Titus VBA President
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine 5K Run/Walk 2018
- Ducker graduates magna cum laude
- 2018 Senior Bulldogs girls soccer players
- Area Students Enroll at Colby College 2018
- Blaisdell named to president’s list
- Sarah Smith named to dean’s honor list
- Local students named to Ithaca College dean’s list
- Area students on URI dean’s list 2018
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College
- Lawrence soccer seniors 2018