The Vassalboro Business Association has announced that applications for its $500 VBA Scholarships are now available in most local high school guidance offices or by calling 207-314-2655 to have one mailed or emailed to you.
This scholarship is for Vassalboro residents who are pursing their two to four year post-secondary education. It values and honors community service. Scholarship applications must be received by the VBA by April 15, 2018.
- Andrew Browne makes dean’s list
- Vassalboro Fishing derby results
- Maine’s native wildflowers come to Vassalboro School
- VASSALBORO: About a dozen turn out for solar power presentation
- Legislative hearing scheduled on Sheepscot dam issue
- Webber Pond president updates on lake conditions
- With winter settled in, ice fishing success increases
- Save the Mill fundraiser reaches preliminary goal
- Maine Children’s Home seeks clothing donations; get a free haircut
- ARI to hold informational walk at Masse Sawmill