The Vassalboro Business Association has announced that applications for its $500 VBA Scholarships are now available in most local high school guidance offices or by calling 207-314-2655 to have one mailed or emailed to you.
This scholarship is for Vassalboro residents who are pursing their two to four year post-secondary education. It values and honors community service. Scholarship applications must be received by the VBA by April 15, 2018.
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Vassalboro Senior Services Fair set for May 23
- Vassalboro school recognizes most improved students
- Co-founder of wildlife rehab center remembered
- Five staff members cited at Vassalboro school
- Vassalboro JMG students are pages for a day at State House
- Andrew Browne makes dean’s list
- Vassalboro Fishing derby results
- Maine’s native wildflowers come to Vassalboro School