The Vassalboro Business Association has announced that applications for its $500 VBA Scholarships are now available in most local high school guidance offices or by calling 207-314-2655 to have one mailed or emailed to you.
This scholarship is for Vassalboro residents who are pursing their two to four year post-secondary education. It values and honors community service. Scholarship applications must be received by the VBA by April 15, 2018.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- VCS JMG members pages for a day 2019
- Fun on Ice
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule
- Remembering Katiebug: A short, bright local light
- Unusual tree
- Where’s the gun?
- Vassalboro’s Jobs for Maine Graduates (JMG Program) does it again!
- Rabies clinic benefits food pantry
- Sew for a Cause
- It’s time for pumpkin patches and corn mazes