Michael A. Vigue has been promoted to the rank of master sergeant in the U.S. Air Force National Guard. Vigue is currently serving as Cyber Systems Operations Non-Commissioned Officer-in-Charge with 265th Combat Communications Squadron, South Portland,. He has served in the military for 15 years.
He is a 1982 graduate of Winslow High School, in Winslow. He earned a bachelor’s degree in 1987 from the University of Maine, Orono.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- “Fighting Mental Health Stigma” and “Living with Depression” presentations set for Augusta and Waterville in coming weeks
- Vassalboro, Winslow: After-School programs win award
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Mt. View Chamber Singers to be featured in Winslow
- Fresh baked turkey pies coming this Saturday in Winslow
- Fundraiser for McCormack’s employees coming this Saturday, October 26, to Winslow Congregational Church
- Winslow homecoming 2019
- Kathleen McCowan was a Dancer in Muhlenberg’s Innovative “Dance Emerge”
- Martial arts boot camp
- Dow poster contest winner 2019