Volunteers are needed to help maintain the gardens on the Jefferson Town Green around the early 1900’s bandstand and the Veterans Memorial constructed for Jefferson’s bicentennial in 2007. Anyone with a little time on a one time, or regular basis, to weed, water and do any of the chores required to keep the gardens blooming, healthy and beautiful is asked to call 549-5258 for more information.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Donations top 700 lbs. to Jefferson Food Pantry
- Laura Sullivan Wins Earth Day Basket
- Whitefield Lions induct two members
- Jefferson food pantry announces December openings
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jefferson Food Pantry thanks community
- Jefferson Food Pantry gives thanks
- Second Saturdays Litter Clean-Up begins July 13
- Retired principal honored at Vassalboro town meeting
- How The Town Line nurtures a healthy community
- China’s Lydia Gilman takes home a Young Stars of Maine award