The Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting ceremony, on November 12, at Waterville Audiology, located on the corner of Silver and Preston streets. Owner is Dr. Becca Rancourt, while her mother Jennifer Rancourt is the office manager, and Brenda Bartucca staffs the front office.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Mid-Maine Chamber and KV Connect to host “Meet the Reps”
- Kringleville: A magical Christmas tradition
- Jazz artist to perform benefit concert
- Joy to the Ville
- Waterville holds 2019 Veterans Day parade
- Celebrating 30 years of private practice in physical therapy
- Santa headed to central Maine, again, on Friday, November 29
- Best places to work in Maine
- Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce names program director