Above, Spencer Brown, of Waterville, runs out a ground ball during the New England Regional Cal Ripken 12U baseball tournament held at Purnell Wrigley Field, in Waterville, last weekend. Teams participating were from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Below, Ben Foster, high fives his dad and coach, after Ben scored.
Photos by Cheyenne Paron, Central Maine Photography staff
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Cal Ripken baseball opener
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Hall of Famer at N.E. tournament
- Monument dedicated for Waterville native, and pro football veteran John Huard
- Maine champ
- Local athlete gathers more accolades
- Theresa Gagne celebrates 100th birthday with family
- Putt 4 Cass slated for May 18
- Double winner
- Hard work, determination keep Abigail Dudley plenty busy