David V. Smith, Branch Manager of Raymond James, welcomes Cheryl W. Flewelling as Financial Advisor. Flewelling joins the firm with 25 years of industry experience. Cheryl focuses on developing personal relationships with clients to help them define and achieve their goals, while minimizing the risks that they take.
Prior to joining Raymond James, Cheryl worked with LPL Financial, but likes to say that she ‘grew up’ at A.G. Edwards. Her time there engrained in her the client-first mentality, and she believes that by providing trusted advice and exceptional service, her clients will be successful.
“The addition of Flewelling to our Waterville office is incredibly exciting, and reunites us from our days at A.G. Edwards. She brings not only talent and expertise, but a commitment to ‘ethics and doing the right thing,’” says Dave Smith. “I know our clients are going to love her.”
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (NYSE: RJF) is a leading diversified financial services company providing private client group, capital markets, asset management, banking and other services to individuals, corporations and municipalities. The company has approximately 7,300 financial advisors in 3,000 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. Total client assets are $681 billion. Public since 1983, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RJF. Additional information is available at www.raymondjames.com.
- Citro captures first and second for season
- Waterville’s High Hopes Clubhouse receives international distinction
- WATERVILLE: Kringleville has one of its best years
- WATERVILLE: Care & Comfort workplace cited
- Colby College students perform at ‘Jazz at Lincoln Center’
- Mount Merici Academy first trimester high honors
- Central Maine Squares to hold Toyland Dance
- ‘Parade of Lights’ kicks off Christmas season
- Waterville veterans day parade
- Season ski passes available for Quarry Road Trails