Rep. Thomas Longstaff, D-Waterville, congratulates William Jackson, of Boy Scout Troop #417, on his achievement of the rank of Eagle Scout. Jackson was recognized at an Eagle Scout Court of Honor on February 16 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, in Waterville. At 14, he is several years younger than the average Scout who attains the highest achievement in Boy Scouting.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory
- New Dimensions FCU 5th annual “Cruisin’ For A Cure Car Show” raises money for cancer program
- Local youth meets favorite WWE star
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Waterville hosts regional Cal Ripken tourney
- Fallen law enforcement officers remembered
- Local fire chiefs cited
- New flag flies over First Baptist Church
- Mid-Maine Tech Center announces top seniors
- Waterville to host U12 baseball World Series in 2020