Members of the Windsor Food Bank, a nonprofit sponsored by the North Windsor Baptist Church, are organizing a calendar raffle for the month of December. The drawings will begin on December 3 and run until December 28, during the week only, Monday through Friday.
Many of the prizes are being donated by area restaurants, banks, grocery stores, and hair salons, among with other local businesses. There are over $1,200 worth of prizes.
Tickets are $5 or 5 for $20, and are being sold at the Windsor Town Office, or from any food bank representative. Copies of the calendar may be obtained at the town office or from the food bank. For more information, contact Debbie at 445-4930 or Brenda at 445-2737. Winners will be posted on the town of Windsor website, www.windsor.maine.gov.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Two gifts from the Hermitage: fruitcake and stillness
- Col. Steve Ball, of Windsor: Military man with a mission of peace
- Windsor Veterans’ Memorial fundraiser
- Fundraiser planned for Serenity “Blueberry” Bunn
- Windsor Fair 2018 schedule of events
- Unity College graduates six deputy game wardens
- Seventh annual Bikes for Books held at Windsor school
- PALERMO: What’s the buzz about bees?
- Ball announces candidacy for Maine House
- Windsor Veterans’ Memorial Benefit Supper Planned for March 24