The Windsor Town Office will be open at 9 a.m. on Monday, December 24, but will close early, at 12:30 p.m., in observance of the Christmas holiday. The town office will be closed Tuesday, December 25, and Wednesday, December 26, and reopen on Thursday, December 27, at 9 a.m.
The transfer station will be open 3 – 8 p.m., on Wednesday, December 26.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Windsor selectmen decide on a temporary fix to the town’s public works refueling needs
- DEP denies Windsor’s initial request to install a diesel fuel tank
- Windsor selectmen sell two no longer used vehicles
- Windsor officials discuss ways to save money to help pay for diesel fuel tank
- WINDSOR: Paving bids go before board of selectmen
- WINDSOR: Nuisance ordinance to be reviewed by board
- Selectmen discuss improvements, tree trimming, bridge report
- WINDSOR: Selectmen discuss repairing roads, electronic waste
- Erskine Academy to hold 8th annual 5K run/walk
- Erskine Academy announces talent show