The Winslow High School’s girls basketball team visited the State House, in Augusta, on April 13, to be cited by the Legislature with a legislative sentiment recognizing their Class B state championship victory. During their visit, they were greeted by local delegation, Sen. Scott Cyrway and Rep. Catherine Nadeau, of Winslow.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sen. Collins visits Winslow McDonald’s in support of local schools
- Winslow Police announce promotions, new appointments
- Winslow McDonald’s holds grand re-opening
- Competition begins for Winslow teen
- Oldest Women’s Society to celebrate 200 years
- Two generations of small business success in central Maine
- Local fire chiefs cited
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- Winslow band performs at State House
- How local officials are making our schools safe again