The following local residents were among 1,608 students from Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), in Worcester Massachusetts, named to the university’s dean’s list for academic excellence for the fall 2017 semester.
McKenzie Brunelle, of Sidney, is a member of the class of 2018 majoring in biomedical engineering.
Madison Michaud, of Vassalboro, is a member of the class of 2019 majoring in biomedical engineering.
Molly Silsby, of Augusta, is a member of the class of 2021 majoring in mechanical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- VCS JMG members pages for a day 2019
- Nine area students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- St. Michael School students distribute over 200 baskets to community members in need
- Michelle Boyer inducted in Whitefield Lions
- Shakespeare presented by homeschoolers
- Benefit for Ray Poulin planned
- Kathleen McCowan performed in Muhlenberg College’s fall dance showcase “Moving Stories”
- KHS to present story of family’s life in a lighthouse
- Declining enrollment could limit gains in state school subsidy
- Deadline nears for film and video conference 2019