The following local residents were among 1,608 students from Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), in Worcester Massachusetts, named to the university’s dean’s list for academic excellence for the fall 2017 semester.
McKenzie Brunelle, of Sidney, is a member of the class of 2018 majoring in biomedical engineering.
Madison Michaud, of Vassalboro, is a member of the class of 2019 majoring in biomedical engineering.
Molly Silsby, of Augusta, is a member of the class of 2021 majoring in mechanical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro’s Jobs for Maine Graduates (JMG Program) does it again!
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Rabies clinic benefits food pantry
- Sew for a Cause
- It’s time for pumpkin patches and corn mazes
- Anne Guadalupi named to Assumption College spring 2018 dean’s list
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Gordon graduates at the University of Minnesota Crookston
- Cony graduate completes basic training
- Kennebec Historical Society’s September public presentation: “Maine in World War I”