Zach Smith of Waterville, has received 2018-19 NESCAC Spring All-Academic honors. Smith, the son of Mr. and Ms. Patrick D. Smith, of Waterville, is a 2017 graduate of Waterville Senior High School. He is majoring in psychology at Bates College, in Lewiston.
Smith, a member of the Men’s Track & Field team, is one of sixty-eight students from Bates College’s soring sports teams who received the honor from the New England Small College Athletic Conference. To be honored, a student-athlete must have reached sophomore academic standing and be a varsity letter winner with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.50 (raised from 3.40 a year ago).
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Lasell College honors class of 2019 at 165th commencement ceremony
- Area students enrolled at Colby fall 2019
- Local residents named to the Becker College dean’s list
- Students earn degrees from the University of Vermont
- Lasell College students named to dean’s list
- Emmanuel College names local students to spring dean’s list
- Samantha Munro graduates cum laude from Becker College
- Area students named to highly selective dean’s list at Colby College
- Area students on dean’s list at Dean College
- Lead drills at football clinic