The Zumba-Thon for Veterans was held on April 21 at Madison Junior High School to benefit the programs for veterans at Togus. More than $1,100 was raised which will be donated to the programs such as the VA/VS which includes keeping the supply closet of comfort items for every veteran who is admitted, coffee and newspapers in the waiting room, gifts at Christmas and other activities. Below, the nine instructors who conducted the zumba-thon, from left to right, Christine Marie, Hillary White, Lisa Berry, Allison Marcoux, Tiara Nile, organizer, Lisa Doyon, Denise Delorie and Suzanne Lamb.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Memorial Day parades 2019
- Cub Scout Pack #482 raising funds for Boston Children’s Museum trip
- Madison Legion Auxiliary support community
- Quarter auction planned in Madison
- Madison-Anson Days 2017 – Program of Events
- Sheepscot Lake Association’s first boat parade
- 50 years later: The Town Line staff and volunteer contributors recall July 20, 1969
- Free concert set for Windsor Veterans Memorial fundraiser
- Independence Day: remembering those who made it happen
- New pastor at First Baptist Church, in Waterville