The University of Maine at Farmington has announced its dean’s list for the fall 2019 semester. UMF maintains a dean’s list each semester for those students completing a minimum of 12 credits in courses producing quality points. Students whose grade point average for the semester is equal to or greater than 3.8 are listed with high academic achievement. Students whose grade point average for the semester is less than 3.8 but equal to or greater than 3.5 are listed with academic achievement. Any incompletes must be satisfactorily completed before the student is honored with Dean’s List status. Academic achievement awarded at commencement is based on all course work taken at UMF.
Albion students who achieved dean’s list status at the University of Maine at Farmington include Molly Burns, Lauren Faloon, Allison Frankenfield, and Noah Grindstaff.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mckenzie graduates from basic military training
- Ryan Pellerin named to Springfield College dean’s list
- Springfield College recognizes dean’s list students
- Seagulls claim championship
- Sydney Townsend on MCPHS dean’s list
- Carey receives degree from Simmons University
- Michaud completes New Zealand project
- Local residents named to Simmons University dean’s list
- VASSALBORO: Despite parents’ objection, board votes to require face masks indoors by a split vote
- Sheri Brunner on Peru State College dean’s list