Area students were among more than 500 students named to the highly selective dean’s list at Colby College, in Waterville, for the fall semester of the 2018-19 academic year.
Jonathan A. Allard, a member of the class of 2021, attended Medomak Valley High School and is the son of Laura Roberts, of Washington. He majored in computer science.
Christine Clark, a member of the class of 2019, attended Nokomis Regional High School, in Newport, and is the daughter of Robert and Melissa Clark, of Oakland. She majored in classics.
Ethan C. Pullen, a member of the class of 2021, attended Messalonskee High School, in Oakland, and is the son of Charles and Tammy Pullen, of Oakland. He majored in computer science.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PHOTOS: Opening day for Waterville youth football
- Sidney resident inducted into Honor Society for First-Year Success
- Winslow resident graduates from UMass Lowell
- St. Anselm College presents dean’s list
- Local residents named to Simmons University dean’s list
- PHOTOS: Waterville 5/6 grades football 2021
- Erskine Academy announces National Merit Scholarship students
- PHOTOS: Young gridiron warriors
- Lawrence High School girls soccer
- WASHINGTON: Appleton Rug Hookers exhibit at Gibbs Library