Bar Harbor Bank & Trust invites customers, friends and neighbors to their holiday open house events, held between Thanksgiving and Christmas at most branch locations. Please join these local community celebrations as our guest, held on the following dates from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., to welcome the holiday season and enjoy refreshments.
An open house will be held at the South China branch, located on Rte. 3 next to the South China Post Office, on Friday, December 9.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- “Grace is a gift from God” – Grace Academy is a gift from Norm Elvin
- China News: Police report: traffic on Main St. too fast
- Bar Harbor Bank and Trust completes 28th annual community food drive
- Free Thanksgiving dinner at South China Community Church
- Area students earn dean’s list at University of Maine
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Controversy over China Police Department heats up
- Town manager explains proposed police budget for 2021-22
- China selectmen unanimously support CBC program
- VASSALBORO: Two solar farm requests to fill June planners’ agenda