Enjoy a walk through the Unity wetlands along the raised esker at the Pine Preserve, in Unity, in conjunction with the Sebasticook Regional Land Trust, on Saturday, May 15, from 7 – 9:30 a.m.
The round trip walk is a mile and a half long and departs at the trailhead parking lot on Rte. 139, 2.3 miles west of Main St. Participation is limited and pre-registration is required. To register or for more information, visit https://www.ecologylearningcenter.org/workshops.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- EVENTS: Plant Giveaway & Permaculture Bed-Building
- EVENTS: Unity Parkinson’s support group meets monthly
- EVENTS: Permaculture in the Park begins new season
- Unity VFD to host bake sale
- Sew for a Cause at St. Bridget’s Center
- Winslow town manager to hold coffee and conversation
- Waterville StoryWalk to launch on North Street Community Connector Trail: Daniel Finds a Poem
- EVENTS – Question #1: CMP corridor debate Oct. 14
- Vassalboro Fundraiser for Fortins
- China candidates forum canceled