Enjoy a walk through the Unity wetlands along the raised esker at the Pine Preserve, in Unity, in conjunction with the Sebasticook Regional Land Trust, on Saturday, May 15, from 7 – 9:30 a.m.
The round trip walk is a mile and a half long and departs at the trailhead parking lot on Rte. 139, 2.3 miles west of Main St. Participation is limited and pre-registration is required. To register or for more information, visit https://www.ecologylearningcenter.org/workshops.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- EVENTS: Plant Giveaway & Permaculture Bed-Building
- EVENTS: Unity Parkinson’s support group meets monthly
- EVENTS: Permaculture in the Park begins new season
- Unity VFD to host bake sale
- China Four Seasons Club: Non-profit Spotlight
- ShineOnCass event includes education and PJ party with baby animals
- Maine Fiber FUSION set for June 5-6, 2021
- Vassalboro neighborhood yard sale June 4 – 6, 2021
- 2021 Listing of Memorial Day Services
- Inland vaccinations schedule change