The Branch Mills Grange, in Palermo, will hold a Drive-up Blueberry Cobbler Fundraiser on Sunday, August 23, between 1 and 3 p.m. Each serving of cobbler is $5, and comes with tickets for three separate raffles: 1) a $25 gift certificate for Pagett Farm Store, 2) a Blueberry Basket, and, 3) a mystery prize. Pre-orders for cobbler can be placed starting Sunday, August 16, through 5 pm on Saturday, August 22, by calling Grange member, Amy at (207)-649-6336. The Grange is located on Branch Mills Rd., at the Palermo/China line. Come satisfy your sweet-tooth, support a worthy organization, and test your luck with the raffles.
The Grange thanks Latham Blueberry Farm, in Searsport, for generously donating the blueberries for the cobbler, and also thanks MAJEK Seafood for graciously contributing to-go containers for its transport.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China Four Seasons Club ice fishing derby enjoyed by many
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Second annual ice fishing derby set for China Lake on February 14
- China Village library to bring wintertime cheer with nostalgic programs
- Bookgiving drive held at China library
- A quiet summer afternoon at an outdoor concert
- Gibbs Library to host local ecologist
- New signs at China School’s Forest
- PHOTO: Didn’t get the memo
- Thurston Park in the winter