The Branch Mills Grange, in Palermo, will hold a Drive-up Blueberry Cobbler Fundraiser on Sunday, August 23, between 1 and 3 p.m. Each serving of cobbler is $5, and comes with tickets for three separate raffles: 1) a $25 gift certificate for Pagett Farm Store, 2) a Blueberry Basket, and, 3) a mystery prize. Pre-orders for cobbler can be placed starting Sunday, August 16, through 5 pm on Saturday, August 22, by calling Grange member, Amy at (207)-649-6336. The Grange is located on Branch Mills Rd., at the Palermo/China line. Come satisfy your sweet-tooth, support a worthy organization, and test your luck with the raffles.
The Grange thanks Latham Blueberry Farm, in Searsport, for generously donating the blueberries for the cobbler, and also thanks MAJEK Seafood for graciously contributing to-go containers for its transport.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- A quiet summer afternoon at an outdoor concert
- China resident recognized with prestigious Sages award
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- Changing of the guard at Albert Church Brown Memorial Library
- Free webinars on invasive forest pests
- Volunteers sought for watershed survey
- Popular Winslow Gospel Reflection Group returns September 14
- China School’s Forest gets ready for students
- Local seed swap group forming
- Volunteers needed to help set up outdoor classrooms in the China Schools Forest