Internships are field experiences designed to provide a student learning opportunity under collaborative supervision between Colby-Sawyer College faculty, staff, in New London, New Hampshire, and work site professionals. Internships offer opportunities for students to enhance their academic programs with work experience related to career interests in all industry areas in national and international settings.
Haley Carver, of Sidney, is completing Colby-Sawyer College’s internship requirement at Northern Light Health Inland Hospital, in Waterville. Carver is majoring in sociology and is a member of the class of 2020.
Chelsea Perry, of Oakland, is completing Colby-Sawyer College’s internship requirement at MaineGeneral Health, in Waterville. Perry is majoring in business administration and is a member of the class of 2021.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Unsung heroes: our amazing school librarians
- Local students named to Colby-Sawyer College dean’s list
- Sydney Townsend on MCPHS dean’s list
- Carey receives degree from Simmons University
- Sidney Resident inducted into honor society for first-year success
- Anna Schutte makes the deans’ list at Azusa Pacific University
- Local scouts rally in attempt to save Camp Bomazeen
- Schutte makes the deans’ list at Azusa Pacific University
- Taylor Ferguson graduates from the University of New Hampshire
- Students named to Champlain College dean’s list for Fall 2019 Semester