The North Street Bridge over Maine Central Railroad will be closed from Monday, August 17th through August 31, 2020.
BMB Construction has a contract with Maine DOT to rehabilitate the bridge on North Street over Maine Central Railroad. The bridge will be closed down on August 17 through August 31, 2020. Please feel free to contact Shawn McDougall with any questions, at email@example.com, or call 207-852-2585.
Downtown construction completed as of last week:
• The 8-inch main line was completed from Front Street to Main Street.
• The trench line was paved to a full depth of five inches.
• Pavement has been cut in preparation for excavation that was set to begin Monday on Hathaway Street.
• Main Street service trenches and sidewalks for 99, 103, 117 and 173 Main have received two inches of temporary pavement.
• There are two excavations on Main Street currently with compacted gravel awaiting completed foundation cores.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2021-’22 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- New round of façade and building improvement grants in Waterville
- Waterville Creates to receive 2021 Excellence in Arts Advocacy award
- Gagne digital branch manager at New Dimensions FCU
- 2020-’21 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Local municipal offices set to re-open
- WATERVILLE: Main Street construction update
- Water works planned for downtown Waterville
- Sacred Heart church, rectory, office building on the sale block
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators