Funds raised will support pediatric cancer research. The event begins at L-A Harley-Davidson, 839 Main St., Lewiston. Registration starts at 9 a.m., and the poker run will begin sharply at 10 a.m. The last stop on the run will be at The Pit Bar & Grill Bar & Grill, 838 Lisbon St., Lewiston, where there will be great food, drinks, prizes and more. All bikers are welcome!
The donation to participate is $25 per poker hand for solo riders or $35 per poker hand for two and up. The first 50 people to sign up will get a free poker hand at the event. Register or donate online at https://bit.ly/ Cruisin ForA Cure2020.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Chamber leadership luncheon set for Sept. 30
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- Fairfield History House to hold annual barn and bake sale
- Free webinars on invasive forest pests
- Common Ground Country Fair to be held on-line
- WINDSOR: Share the Road with Carol update
- Popular Winslow Gospel Reflection Group returns September 14
- Vassalboro Days slated for September 12 – 13
- Skowhegan chicken BBQ slated
- Business breakfast to feature “Advocacy Refresher”