Funds raised will support pediatric cancer research. The event begins at L-A Harley-Davidson, 839 Main St., Lewiston. Registration starts at 9 a.m., and the poker run will begin sharply at 10 a.m. The last stop on the run will be at The Pit Bar & Grill Bar & Grill, 838 Lisbon St., Lewiston, where there will be great food, drinks, prizes and more. All bikers are welcome!
The donation to participate is $25 per poker hand for solo riders or $35 per poker hand for two and up. The first 50 people to sign up will get a free poker hand at the event. Register or donate online at https://bit.ly/ Cruisin ForA Cure2020.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Pruning apple trees: hands-on workshop in Rockland
- Gibbs Library to host local ecologist
- Polar Bear Dip challenge takes new twist
- China Four Seasons Club ice fishing derby enjoyed by many
- Drive thru sock hop in Madison
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Second annual ice fishing derby set for China Lake on February 14
- China Village library to bring wintertime cheer with nostalgic programs
- VBA ice fishing derby set for Feb. 7